Translate

Thursday, June 4, 2015

High School Blog to College Blog?

Okay, I'm thinking of making a transition from this blog by the end of summer to the start of September to create another blog. That blog this time will conjugate all the stuff about college life, specifically based on where I'm going which is University of California Riverside.
I'm also considering making a YouTube channel based on college life in general and create an atmosphere for intended college pursuers. Of course of I'm planning on continuing my masterpiece during my time in college and later in life.

The name on the next blog is most likely going to be ... The Human Push: College Edition ---cheesy I know --- so that it fits in with what I'm studying and how I'm progressing through. It'll be about my hardships, academics, club activities, hangouts, etc. I'll be updating this blog once in a while, but we'll see in the long run with how everything goes. I expect nothing less than what I'm supposed to be doing today than the days of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment