Translate

Friday, June 12, 2015

A Day at the Beach

Sorry, I don't have a selfie of me at the beach or the beach itself, but I want to say a what's up for this Friday. Chilling at Avila Farmer's Market by the beach was very soothing and relaxing, especially with family. Music going around the market festivities was entertaining. Whales at the almost summer time shores kept popping up the surface for food. It was a wonderful sight. Playing catch football in the sand was super fun too.

Ended the day there by sitting down by band performers who played awesome songs with family. As I sat there watching oldies dance their way to enjoyment and livelihood, I knew what my life I was living for. I wanted to do what everyone around the market was doing and all came to one single simple answer. Smile. It reminded me of Bree, it reminded me of my future plans, it reminded me of all the things I had to do to give people life.

It was a good feeling. It was something good to start off summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment