Translate

Monday, September 15, 2014

Declaration of Learning Independence

I hereby declare this blog post to be readable by anyone who's a global thinker and an enthusiastic learner. I hereby call myself president of my own world, peace in mind and glory in physical appearance. I am determined to run my independence with a thorough mindset. I can run it in an anarchy of thinkers and aspirators. Founding this post is one step closer to my goals and career path. If this does not succeed, I probably failed myself because my brain has stopped working and/or ignorance has taken over. But we all know that we will succeed as individuals who control our lives our own way. I can't run this learning independence alone, therefore we must connect each other's ideas by networking and in person. Fighting the war against ignorance is entirely based on the upcoming generation, well here we are, and here and here and lastly here.


Where I operate: 5PH1NX
How I distinguish myself: Dope Fresh Blog
Step by Step guide: AP English Literature and Composition Blog

1 comment:

  1. JAYCE! This is so wonderful! I love it. You can tell that you put a lot of thought into this! Way to go, man! I seriously love reading your posts! (:

    ReplyDelete