Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Masterpiece Progression

Yes, I know I need to get working on my masterpiece, but I know it's set. My plans now are to present my masterpiece without a visible representation (if that). I was my listeners to basically listen. Hear what I have to say about sociology in connection to medicine in connection to time travel in connection to dance. I want to take in all the ideas that I'm super passionate about about put it into your minds.

"Is that called mind blowing?" 

My current thinking right now has to go into writing a report about time travel so I still need to research all the things about it. It's been difficult to make time for that so, I'll get that done during Spring Break as well as connecting everything else. That's basically it, unless there are any open suggestions out there....

No comments:

Post a Comment