Translate

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

3K

I hit that 3K, 3,000 views on my blog. It's quite satisfying for people to look at a student's work and think about whatever. Impressed, disregarded, fool's choice, "not for traditional students", or whatever. I want to see more of that. Question the significance of online learning. Yes, there are some bad sides to it, but utilize the good parts while you're at it. Use it while the Brave New World we live in actually partakes in a grand networking of activities available to us now.

Open Source Learning is the grand scheme of it all, but the students themselves participating in it is what builds the idea. To be honest, I like my senior English class for what is now besides I really can't stand a traditional one. You could call it a dream come true, while I call it reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment